Find Campers, RV’s, UTV’s, ATV’s, Motorcycles, Jet Skis For Sale in Grand Junction Co.
It’s that time of year when the days are longer, the temperatures are warmer and you want to go camping or shred the dirt roads with your motorcycle or mountain bike. In other words, summer is here and we want you to be able to take full advantage of this glorious weather and amenities in the Grand Junction CO area known as the Grand Valley. Carville’s Auto Mart is just the place where you can find Campers, RV’s, UTV’s, Side by Sides, ATV’s, Motorcycles and Jet Skis, and the largest selection of SUV and 4X4’s to get you where you want to go among lots of other fun summertime vehicles.
Make This The Best Summer Ever and Have Some Fun with Our Inventory
We live in Colorado’s largest outdoor playground here in the Grand Valley, and there’s plenty of hiking trails, biking trails and rocky terrain you can conquer this summer with the help of one our vehicles.
Check out some of our great outdoor and recreational vehicles here at Carville’s Auto Mart (please note our stock varies):
- Tackle the open roads and the wide open desert, feel the rush of two wheels with one of our off road or street motorcycles.
- Looking to hit the trails and explore what the Grand Valley has to offer, check out our selection of UTV’s and ATV’s for some family fun
- If you’re going camping, or headed to a body of water, these fun jet skis will provide classic water-based thrills.
- Need fuel economy and off-road driving in one vehicle? Say no more, we have plenty of SUVs to meet your needs.
- Check out the baddest rides in Grand Junction at Carville’s Customs where you’ll find lifted trucks, hot sport cars, custom 4×4’s and off road machines.
- When you’re on the go and you’ve got a lot of cargo to move with you, our selection of toy haulers get the job done. You’ll need a larger truck – about a ¾ ton or larger – to pull one of these, however, and we have a diverse and affordable used truck inventory as well.
Local Hiking and Biking Trails, and Campgrounds in the Grand Junction Area
- 2819 Highway 50, Grand Junction.
- Go biking or hiking, and bring your camper.
- 607 CO-340, Fruita, CO 81521.
- RV camping, and plenty of amenities (showers, laundry, etc.)
- Across the street from James R. Robb State Park with access to the Colorado River, a swim beach and fishing lake.
- Do some extreme hiking in this picturesque spot.
- The second largest concentration of arches in the U.S.
- Plenty of opportunities for biking and hiking on the riverfront.
MOUNTAIN BIKING IN GRAND JUNCTION CO
Whether you prefer mountain biking along a single track through the wilderness or want technical climbs with some adrenaline rushing downhill, there are fun and challenging trails for all skill levels scattered throughout the Grand Junction area, including The Grand Mesa, Palisade and Fruita . Here are some of our favorite rides:
- Awesome network of single track with technical, ledge, bench, and downhill single track and a dirt jump playground as well. This system includes trails Widowmaker, Andy’s Loop, Eagles, Ribbon Trail, Tabeguche Trail, Holy Cross and more. This is a great network minutes from Downtown Grand Junction.
- Fruita is blessed with amazing singletrack, and much of it can be found here at the Kokopelli parking area. This ride connects many of the best trails into a long, amazing intermediate day. For a warmup, cooldown, or easier option for beginning riders, consider Rustler’s Loop in addition to the challenging Horse Thief Bench.
- There are several trails in this network ranging from cruiser to some lung busting sprints. Most trails run up and down the foothills while a couple run along the base of the Book Cliffs. Over all, these are the classics that made Fruita a destination.
Check out more of what the Grand Valley has to offer in Vitality Films a #GrandDayCo
Come See Us and Save at Carville’s Auto Mart
Carville’s Auto Mart is located at 2507 Highway 6 and 50 in Grand Junction, CO. We serve the surrounding area including Delta, Montrose, Rifle, Glenwood Springs and Aspen among others.
We are always looking for trade-in vehicles or to purchase vehicles from you, and we are looking to buy most vehicle types, including sedans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs, watercraft, motorhomes, and more. So come on over to Carville’s Auto Mart to see our wide selection of vehicles and to meet our friendly staff. For more about our vehicle inventory or local events, check back here at the official Carville’s Auto Mart blog.