There are plenty of ways to celebrate Independence Day, but sometimes choosing exactly what you want to do can be challenging. That’s why our team here at Carville’s Auto Mart in Grand Junction, CO came up with a few ideas for things to do in Mesa County this Fourth of July weekend! That way, you can make the most of the holiday by spending time with family, friends and loved ones by continuing with traditions and visiting local events. Continue reading below to learn more about what local events are taking place this Independence Day weekend!
Related Content: Is Grand Junction, CO a Good Tourist Destination?
5 Independence Day Weekend Activities near Grand Junction, CO
- Check out the Downtown Market on Main on July 1. This event includes live music, fun games, farm-fresh produce and products from local vendors. The market is set up between 3rd and 7th Street on Main.
- Visit the Fruita Farmers Market on July 3 at 432 East Aspen Ave in Fruita. The market includes local produce, handmade crafts, food, artists and more!
- The Grand Junction Fourth of July Parade takes place in downtown Grand Junction and starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Watch the fireworks at the Rockies game, which should occur no later than 10:30 p.m., according to the City of Grand Junction.
- Host a cookout gathering with friends and enjoy the classic American Independence Day, with a game of catch, grilling out, cold drinks and high-quality memory making.
Another Good Read: Used Car Dealership in Grand Junction, CO
Thanks for reading! Check out our blog for more Grand Junction-related content and feel free to peruse our inventory if you are shopping for a quality used vehicle in the area. Don’t forget to check out our blog for more fun, Grand Junction-related content!