2006 Kawasaki KVF650D Brute Force 4x4
Stock # G4022A, 650CC, Automatic
- Type: Used
- Model: KVF650D
- Trim: Brute Force 4x4
- Exterior: Forest Green
- Stock#: G4022A
- VIN #: JKAVFED106B509274
- Engine: 650CC
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Aluminum swingarm and single shock / 7.2 in.
- Front tires: AT25x8-12
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12
- Front brakes: (2) Dual-piston disc
- Rear brake: Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Overall length: 86.0 in.
- Overall width: 47.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.9 in.
- Ground clearance: At center of chassis 9.0 / at rear axle 7.3 in.
- Seat height: 33.9 in.
- Lighting headlights: (2) 45-watt headlights taillight brake light
- Total rack capacity: 264 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1250 lbs.
- Dry weight: 602 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Instruments: Speedometer odometer dual trip meters clock hour meter fuel gauge 2x4 / 4x4 indicator light neutral indicator light reverse indicator light low fuel warning light low oil warning light
- Colors: Woodsman Green Aztec Red
- Combines the best of Kawasakis award-winning 4x4 ATVs
- The smooth torque of Kawasakis original V-twin engine
- An advanced chassis suspension automatic transmission and brakes
- Tough body style
- Big-bore performance and a long list of standard features at a mid-class price point
- 90-degree liquid-cooled four-valves per cylinder 633cc four-stroke engine produces massive torque yet is exceptionally smooth running
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control system helps to slow the ATV when traversing steep downhills
- Transmission and Powertrain
- Fully automatic transmission has high and low forward gears plus reverse
- Selectable four-wheel drive gives the rider the ability to choose two-wheel or four-wheel drive
- The limited-slip front differential permits easy turning yet the rider can utilize the Variable Front Differential Control to lock the front wheels for maximum traction on difficult terrain
- Dual-piston caliper front disc brakes provide aggressive stopping power
- The industrys original sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear braking system
- Aluminum swingarm is sturdy and lightweight and the shock absorber features adjustable spring preload
- MacPherson strut front suspension provides a smooth comfortable ride
- Full-size floorboards are comfortable and help protect the riders feet from mud and debris
- Cat-eye headlights add to the its clean and aggressive look
- A digital instrument panel provides the rider important information at a glance
- Can tow 1250 pounds and steel racks can carry a total of 264 pounds
- Standard winch-mount can accommodate a Warn 3000 or Super Winch 3000
- Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4X4 Specifications
- Engine: Liquid-cooled 90-degree 4-stroke V-twin
- Valve system: SOHC four valves
- Displacement: 633cc
- Starting system: Electric with recoil back up
- Bore x stroke: 80 x 63mm
- Compression ratio: 9.9:1
- Carburetion: (2) Keihin CVKR-D32
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Dual-range CVT plus reverse with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: 2x4 / 4x4 shaft
- Frame: Double cradle tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson / 6.7 in.
Escape XLT Sport
$7,99599,393 mi, 19/23 MPG
$7,595113,043 mi, 15/21 MPG
Expedition XLT Popular
$6,995151,720 mi, 14/18 MPG
2008 Arctic Cat
$4,99594,447 mi, 21/30 MPG
$7,595112,358 mi, 12/16 MPG
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.