Coachmen Prism Class C Motorhomes vs. Competitors
Coachmen Prism class C motorhomes are ready to fulfill all of your long-distance travel and camping needs, everywhere from Grand Junction CO to the rest of the country, and at a significantly lower price than competitors from other brands. The great thing about class C motorhomes like the Prism is that they have the size to hold around seven passengers and a lot of cargo but are easier to park and drive than larger class A motorhomes. And the Prism's diesel sprinter Mercedes-Benz chassis makes for some fine craftsmanship and a sturdy drive, keeping your passengers safe inside.
So what sets Coachmen Prism motorhomes apart from the others in the vehicle class, besides its diesel sprinter Mercedes-Benz chassis? We'll cover all of its features, both interior and exterior, and which can be yours for $10,000 to $20,000 less than the competition in the class C motorhome class.
Exterior Features of the Coachmen Prism
|20.2||Size of Propane Tank (gallons)||13|
|Up to 50||Fresh Water Storage (gallons)||31 or 32|
|2 inches||Thickness of Sidewall||1.5 inches|
|TV/DVD with stereo system||Exterior Entertainment Options||Speakers only|
|12 years||Warranty Length for Crowned Roof||10 years|
|Up to 88||Exterior Storage Space (cubic feet)||39.7 to 48|
Interior Features of the Coachmen Prism
The interior of a Coachmen Prism is not only spacious and plush, but it is superior to the competition's, and at a much lower price.
What you'll find in a Prism:
- Two tone ultra-leather wrapped seats. This is more breathable than standard leather.
- Largest overhead bunk in class C. You'll have more options for passengers to sleep in your Prism with a bunk that holds up to 350 pounds.
- Child safety net with the overhead bunk. This will keep the kids or other passengers who are sleeping overhead safe.
- AM/FM/CD radio with built-in backup camera. The backup camera makes parking easier than ever.
- Smart Design bathroom. Comes with a shower and plenty of storage room.
- Even-Cool AC. This will keep your air conditioner running smoothly and reduce mold and mildew that might build up from roof condensation.
- 12 volt LCD TV. With the Coachmen you have Dual Coach batteries with a solar charging port, so you won't need to always use the generator to run the TV and keep passengers entertained.
- Three-way euro style refrigerator. Looks nice and runs from the 12V power in your Prism so the generator isn't required at all times.
- Child car seat tether. This family-friendly feature keeps the kids safe with child safety anchor points for the seats.
- Congoleum Designer Care-Free Flooring. You get a five-year material warranty and three years covered against cold cracking.
- American Stonecast high-pressure foam core counters with composite sink. This high-quality counter is guaranteed waterproof for life, and the composite sink is rated to 500 degrees fahrenheit.
The Coachmen Prism Beats the Competition – Find it at Carville's Auto Mart
When you consider how superior the Coachmen Prism to its competition, and at an asking price that is between $10,000 and $20,000 less than competitors, it's an easy choice to make if you're looking for a vehicle that is high-end, comfortable, spacious and ready to handle any situation that the open road throws at you.
You can find the Coachmen Prism at Carville's Auto Mart, located at 2507 Highway 6 and 50 in Grand Junction, CO. We serve the neighboring area which includes Delta, Rifle and Aspen, among others.
We are always looking to take trade-in vehicles or purchase vehicles from you, and we are looking to buy most vehicle types, including sedans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs, watercraft, motorhomes, and more. So come on over to Carville's Auto Mart to see our wide selection of vehicles and to meet our friendly staff.